Even a well laid surface can begin to deteriorate over time.
At Block Paving Maintenance, we can investigate any hard surface repair issue you may have and will provide a suitable solution for your patio or driveway that is tailored to suit your needs.
During a no-obligation consultation, our team can survey your repair and provide a written quote detailing of the work that needs to be undertaken. We work with our clients to ensure that our work creates a minimal amount of inconvenience to their day-to-day routine.
As part of your block paving repair we can, if necessary:
- Carry out repairs to the existing base layers of block paving driveways and patios
- Install new bases
- Lift and re-lay existing block paving, paving slabs, stone work or other hard surfaces
- Remove, re-level and repair any subsidence, settlement, sinking, depression, water pooling, and driveway wheel ruts
- Clear and restore all drainage, aco, gulleys and manholes
- Replace soak-aways
- Remove any trip hazards and repair damage caused by tree roots and pest infestations
- Replace chipped, cracked and damaged blocks, paving and slabwork
- Secure moving edges and kerbs and stop block paving spreading
- Re-point paving slabs and crazy paving repair
- Re-sand block paving
- Provide retro fitted installations
- Extend, widen, reshape and re-pattern driveways and paving areas
- Fit new steps, disabled access ramps, edges, kerbing, drainage, falls, lighting, patterns and decorative features
- Install bollards, barriers and railings and apply anti slip coatings and markings
- Repair pattern imprinted concrete, cracks, spalding and damaged areas, re-colour with various colours of choice and reseal
- Repair and restore tarmac and re-colour with various colours of choice
- Repair any hard standing