Block Paving Sealing Services
We have built up an extensive knowledge of the skills involved in the application of all kinds of block paving sealers to all types of surfaces, from block paving sealing, driveway sealing and patio sealing to sealing paved areas, flagstones, tarmac and pattern imprinted concrete.
We are fully trained in the use of both polyurethane sealer and acrylic sealer and can provide the most suited application for driveway sealing and patios sealing, regardless of whether we’re working with blocks, cobbles, clay pavers, paving, flag stones or natural stone.
We can seal small patios to commercial premises and forecourts to provide a low maintenance surface that will stand the test of time.
You may want to consider block paving sealing to:
- Help inhibit moss, algae and weed growth
- Protect from common chemicals such as engine and fuel oils
- Stabilise joint sand to help prevent its erosion and mining by invertebrates
- Reduce efflorescence
- Provide surface UV protection and added weather resistance
- Enhance colour
- Allow for the ease of future cleaning
We can also seal and re-colour pattern imprinted concrete with a wide range of colours. For more information on any of the block paving sealing services listed above, please contact us today.
Visit Our Block Paving Sealing Gallery By Clicking Here
Block Paving Maintenance
Yew Close, Witham, Essex